test

Reinhard Gansweith

Jul 22, 2018, 12:25:07 AM7/22/18
to eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
very easy: attach 360 KB FDD to your computer ...

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Many Greetings
Reinhard Gansweith

BTW Please send me the images ...

Gesendet: Sonntag, 03. Juni 2018 um 19:01 Uhr
Von: "Fritz Chwolka" <ich.c...@gmail.com>
An: "Eaca discussion" <eaca-di...@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: Howto make CG Diskimages from real floppydisks ?
Hi,
I just had to look into my PC and fall into the CG emulator from Juergen Buchmueller who even wrote a lot of games I played in history.

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/emulator/cgemu_buchmueller/index.html
http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/emulator/cgemu_buchmueller/screen/index.html
As I was sitting in front of one of my PCs I used to konvert floppydisks including a 40track floppydisk drive I took a floppydisk for the CG  and
used the CG emulator by buchmuelIer  to get access onto the floppy and BINGO all went well. :-)
I could see the directory, load programs and so on.

Some diskimages are here:
http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/images/cgdiscs.zip

DISK0.CGD
DISK1.CGD
DISK2.CGD
DISK3.CGD
LEARN.CGD
MRJUMP.CGD
SOURCE1.CGD
SOURCE2.CGD
UTIL1.CGD

So I like to make  diskimage.CGD  from my real floppys but I don't know how to do that.

If someone can give me some hint please do it.