Some pdfs added

Fritz Chwolka

Aug 7, 2017, 3:19:53 PM8/7/17
to Eaca discussion
From time to time I found some documents and add them  on oldcomputers.

Actually I found a website called http://www.colourgenieworld.com/c-dvd.html  where they offer a DVD.
I spend the money and ordered  the DVD. So there where 2 books I didn't know but all the other is somewhere from the internet.
You will find more and better information at the well known websites but  I like to have the DVD in my basement for collecting.

I made some workaround with the manual from terry - Technical Manual by LOWE - remake from the system-80 source (including bookmarks)

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/manual/cg_technical-manual_lowe.pdf

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/manual/cg_technical-manual_lowe_(gray_ocr).pdf

other found.

this was a sad scan I can't make the pdf smaller
http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/manual/mastering_the_colour_genie_(gray_big).pdf
http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/manual/mastering_the_colour_genie_(gray_small).pdf

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/manual/cg_basic_manual_uk-version.pdf

http://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/rechner/eaca/colourgenie/manual/cg_beginners_manual_uk-version.pdf

I try my best but if something is
 wrong please mail me.

A Grosz

Oct 5, 2017, 6:06:07 PM10/5/17
to Eaca discussion
On Monday, 7 August 2017 21:19:53 UTC+2, Fritz Chwolka wrote:
From time to time I found some documents and add them  on oldcomputers.

Actually I found a website called http://www.colourgenieworld.com/c-dvd.html  where they offer a DVD.
I spend the money and ordered  the DVD. So there where 2 books I didn't know but all the other is somewhere from the internet.
You will find more and better information at the well known websites but  I like to have the DVD in my basement for collecting.

Wow, my Colour Genie emulator is being commercially exploited! Would have never imagined that to be possible... :D

br
Attila

David Sutherland

Oct 6, 2017, 1:17:30 AM10/6/17
to Eaca discussion
Well, like he says on the page, he's charging mostly because he paid for so many hard to get games -- he's not collecting money for pirating your work, he's charging money for pirating other people's work. --!   lol.  What a world.

Maybe I should buy one and sell it for half price.  If I could find someone else who's doing the same I could combine their two efforts and sell at 75% of the price of one.  Surely he shouldn't mind.

David C. Sutherland   |  (310) 729-6411 (c)  |  Lindale, Texas

David Sutherland

Oct 6, 2017, 1:18:50 AM10/6/17
to Eaca discussion
Attila,

Thank you for the many sacrificial and creative hours you spent on your emulators.  They are great!

David

Terry Stewart

Oct 6, 2017, 6:09:36 AM10/6/17
to eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for those resources Fritz.

David Sutherland

Oct 6, 2017, 6:15:08 AM10/6/17
to Eaca discussion
Yes, Fritz. Appreciated!

A Grosz

Oct 7, 2017, 2:25:07 AM10/7/17
to Eaca discussion
On Friday, 6 October 2017 07:17:30 UTC+2, turnkit wrote:
Well, like he says on the page, he's charging mostly because he paid for so many hard to get games -- he's not collecting money for pirating your work, he's charging money for pirating other people's work. --!   lol.  What a world.

Maybe I should buy one and sell it for half price.  If I could find someone else who's doing the same I could combine their two efforts and sell at 75% of the price of one.  Surely he shouldn't mind.

it's fine, I don't really care :) commercial redistribution is not forbidden actually just thought it was funny :)
Getting all the originals could have cost him a fortune indeed, so... I guess the price is justified :D

Attila