Aw: Re: does anybody have colour kong (i mean not the version for fgr mode) please mail me this file to reinhard.gansweith@web.de

Reinhard Gansweith

Jun 8, 2019, 1:17:17 AM6/8/19
to eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
yes but there is a version of donkey kong which is in lgr mode it is not the version from harald boegeholz !!!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Many Greetings
Reinhard Gansweith

EOF EOL LOL conection terminated ...... and the anwser is 42 ....
"Denn nur ein schöner Code ist ein guter Code" (alte Hackerweisheit)

Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. Februar 2019 um 09:06 Uhr
Von: "Matt Houben" <matt....@gmail.com>
An: eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Re: does anybody have colour kong (i mean not the version for fgr mode) please mail me this file to reinhard....@web.de
Beware that there are 2 versions of the FGR version: a version for 16 KB and one for 32 KB RAM.

Op zo 17 feb. 2019 00:58 schreef Terry Stewart <te...@webweavers.co.nz:
I have two versions.  Email sent.

Terry

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019 um 14:36 Uhr
Von: "Knut Roll-lund" <kr-...@online.no>
An: eaca-di...@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Re: Play CAS v2.0

Hi

We had a basic trick, reading first part of the file into a string, usually done just command line.

wav2cas is pretty good at reading mixed cassettes. I have used it with tapes from 3rd party so incomplete list of contents C90 cassette so 45 minutes each side would typically contain like 20 up to 30 things each side. Worked well with those. It need the headers. And, as reported by Ira etc. the header detect sometimes fail so the older command line tools had to be used.

wav2cas has room for improvement... By "hand" I can read fragments I would want wav2cas to be able to do fragments as well. Also the detect should be so good it makes old versions completely obsolete.

No, won't join facebook if I can avoid it.

Knut :-)

Den 13.02.2019 22:53, skrev David Sutherland:

Wow Knut, I think I missed this!!

Will check it out.

Was trying to see if you were on Facebook's TRS-80 group.

Amerdeep Chana posted about 'cassette scope' thought you might like to check out how it worked if you hadn't heard.

"Instant Software made a nice utility called Cassette Scope.  It allows you to view the raw contents of a Level I or Level II tape in binary or alphanumeric so you could figure out what a mystery tape contains.  The flip side of the cassette contains a utility called CASADD which shows the load addresses used by a ML tape.  Great stuff!"

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 6:57 AM Knut Roll-lund <kr-...@online.no> wrote:

Hi All

I have updated Play CAS. Fixing a bug, updating the user interface some and adding a new feature.

Old Play CAS could not read files with read-only (unfortunate copy-paste type bug).

Old Play CAS had save menu items in the option menu. Kind of hidden. New version has buttons instead.

LNW 1kHz mode wav created and played at double speed. Should work with zip kits etc. Though it will double speed on anything it is intended for use with Level 2 stuff. Model III highspeed would not work at double speed, I think. The XRX-3 mod is also a killer because of hardware delays, works only with so called 500Hz Level 2.

Still done with Visual Studio 6 so Win95 and up is supported.

find it at http://knut.one/PlayCAS.htm

Knut

)