Log File Locations

Eric Kaltman

Nov 20, 2020, 5:09:34 PM11/20/20
to eaasi-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I’m trying to debug our ssl configuration (since I can’t appear to login once I enable SSL). We have a cert and key and such, but I’m not sure where to look for records of login attempts and other error messages within the node.

If anyone has any pointers let me know, since our node at CSU will be up once I figure this out.

Best,

Eric

Ethan Gates

Nov 23, 2020, 9:32:19 AM11/23/20
to EaaSI Tech Talk
Hi Eric,

There should be front-end logs at `<eaasi-dir>/portal/eaasi-web-api/logs`, or if there's nothing there try running `$ sudo docker logs eaasi-web-api`. Hopefully that will return something useful - for reference there should also be EaaS back-end logs  at `<eaasi-dir>/log/server`, though a login issue would seem to suggest an issue with the front-end/interface.

Let me know if that's of any help!

Best,
Ethan