Office Hours reminder

Ethan Gates

Jun 24, 2020, 9:12:08 AM6/24/20
to EaaSI Tech Talk
Hello everyone!

Since we have had a few new people join the list recently, just a reminder that we have our biweekly "Environment Creation Office Hours" drop-in session, starting at 1:00pm ET. Please join in if you'd like to chat about emulators, troubleshoot and talk through any issues you've been having with EaaSI, etc! Invite and Zoom info below.

- Ethan

--------------------------------

Topic: Environment Creation Office Hours
Time: Jun 24, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every 2 weeks on Wed, 5 occurrence(s)
        Jun 24, 2020 01:00 PM
        Jul 8, 2020 01:00 PM
        Jul 22, 2020 01:00 PM
        Aug 5, 2020 01:00 PM
        Aug 19, 2020 01:00 PM
Weekly: https://yalelibrary.zoom.us/meeting/u5EkduCgrzwsPvP8hCNEOiVrPd66c32AfQ/ics?icsToken=98tyKu-tpzojEtWStlyCd60tA6_qbOH2kUFYmvtVvzHALCllcDPyYLRBYeBeFumB

Join Zoom Meeting
https://yalelibrary.zoom.us/j/659198176

Meeting ID: 659 198 176
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,659198176# US (New York)
+13017158592,,659198176# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)