September Monthly Node Call + Calendar Event Reminder

Ethan Gates

Sep 1, 2020, 9:18:33 AM9/1/20
to EaaSI Tech Talk

Good morning EaaSI Network!

A friendly reminder that we are kicking off September TODAY with our monthly node call at 10 AM PT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET. Our agenda and running notes doc is here as always:

Also, last week you should have all received an updated calendar invite for the monthly meeting from Jessica - we needed a new Zoom link! I'm repeating the Zoom invite info below (note that the correct Zoom link starts with "us02web.zoom.us")

Look forward to speaking with you all soon!
Best,
- Ethan

---------------------------

Educopia Institute is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: EaaSI Monthly Meeting
Time: Sep 1, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Tue, 9 occurrence(s)
Sep 1, 2020 01:00 PM
Oct 6, 2020 01:00 PM
Nov 3, 2020 01:00 PM
Dec 1, 2020 01:00 PM