CANCELLED: November EaaSI Monthly Meeting

Jessica Meyerson

Nov 3, 2020, 8:59:37 AM11/3/20
to eaas...@googlegroups.com, EaaSI Tech Talk
Greetings Everyone,

We hope that all of you are well today and we wish you all warmth and peacefulness.

Since we will be chatting with each of you one-on-one this month, and given the challenging week ahead, we have decided to cancel our November monthly call. Please do reach out if you have questions or suggestions - we look forward to our calls with each of you over the next few weeks.

Best,
Jessica on behalf of the EaaSI team

--
Jessica Meyerson
Director for Research & StrategyEducopia Institute

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Working from Austin, TX
jessica[at]educopia[dot]org | 512-864-4575