NEXT TUESDAY: EaaSI Monthly Node Call

Jessica Meyerson

Oct 2, 2020, 11:57:03 AM10/2/20
to eaas...@googlegroups.com, EaaSI Tech Talk
Greeting EaaSI!

Just a friendly reminder about our October Node Call next week @ 10am PT/12pmCT/1pmET.

Next week, we'll cover:
  • Round robins - EVERYONE'S FAVORITE REPORT OUTS!

  • Brainstorming activity (5-8 minutes) - I know....so mysterious....you'll have to come to the meeting to find out!?

  • Project Team updates:

    • Node Host + EaaSI Team one-on-ones

    • SPN Hosted Service Pilot + You

    • EaaSI Community Forum

      • “Soft launch” in December

      • Accompanying User Support policy

You can always find our agenda in the EaaSI Node Host Running Notes where you can add your questions, updates, topics of interest, or resources you want to share with the group!

See you all next week - happy weekend!

Best,
Jessica

--
Jessica Meyerson
Director for Research & StrategyEducopia Institute

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Working from Austin, TX
jessica[at]educopia[dot]org | 512-864-4575