script manual

Jianzhong He

Feb 27, 2021, 7:55:52 PM2/27/21
to ExploreDTI
Hi all,

I want to learn how to use exploredti based on scripts. however, I can't visit the website: http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/cubric/cubric-users/user-documentation/mri-resources/mri-how-to/using-exploredti-via-the-command-line/.
Does this manual have a new web address?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jianzhong

Paul Wright

Mar 3, 2021, 6:43:35 AM3/3/21
to ExploreDTI

Yuan

Jul 20, 2022, 7:29:45 PMJul 20
to ExploreDTI
Hi! The scripts are extremely helpful! But I wonder that in README it says

"Note that several scripts need editing depending on your data!"

But I don't know how I can edit the scripts and where to find them?

I'm asking this because there seems to be a path issue that the script is searching the root  directory "/" instead of the current directory, and it seems I can't change it in any other ways..

Thank you in advance!