Problems in opening ExploreDTI in linux

shima naseri

Aug 28, 2021, 1:51:24 AM8/28/21
to ExploreDTI
Hi...
I'm a beginner in linux and I want to use ExploreDTI. I have MATLAB Runtime 2021a...well, I don't know how to install and open the ExploreDTI standalone... can anyone help me!?
Thank you.

Shaghayegh Karimi

Aug 28, 2021, 3:45:17 AM8/28/21
to shima naseri, ExploreDTI
Hi
The solution is here: drag and drop the icon of your software into the Command prompt in your system. Then you can see the required version of runtime there as a guid. So you download the appropriate MATLAB runtime and install it on your system.

Goodluck
Shaghayegh

Shaghayegh Karimi | Medical Physicist,
- Medical physics & Biomedical Engineering Department, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS)
- MRI & EEG Expertise and Head of MRI lab at National Brain Mapping Lab (NBML)
- Executive Member of Iranian Brain Mapping Biobank (IBMB)