FW: Meeting minutes: Run for the Sun - Steering Committee 12/12/10

Galen Swain

Dec 12, 2010, 7:33:00 PM12/12/10
to Project E3
Today we had a conference call to discuss our upcoming meeting this Tuesday (see minutes below).  Please join us, if you would like to be a part of the planning leadership.  Please find attached the flyer we would like to distribute ASAP.  We are planning on hitting the ground Running For The Sun.

Galen (Respectfully)
$

Galen Swain 408 772-3209

From: william...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 16:06:07 -0800
Subject: Meeting minutes: Run for the Sun - Steering Committee 12/12/10
To: r...@e3council.org

Hi All,

Please see the minutes from our meeting today, below.

One major action item for everyone: please attend the December 14th Run for the Sun kick-off event!

Tuesday, December 14 · 7:00pm - 8:30pm
2285 Martin Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050

Thanks,
Will

-----

* Event logistics for Tuesday evening
  - Presentation
    * Ryan will introduce the topic/event.
    * Initial 1 slide on e3 Council, will be presented by Galen.
    * Will will discuss the Run for the Sun, slides 4+.
    * (Will print out agenda, and bring it).
    * Ryan real-time tutorial on BetterMeans.
    * Break into groups based on interest/committee.
    * Select location and date right off the bat, as a group.
    * Ryan stand in for Wil as financial lead on Thursday.

    * Sign up table in front with name tags.
      - Vivian will man the sign-in table.
      - Ryan's cell phone number: 415-652-1264.

Action items:
- Ryan bring recruitment flyers
- Will will bring recruitment flyers, as well
- Galen can bring name tags and sharpie
- Ryan bring e3 council sign-up sheet
- Will brings refreshments, Vivian brings cookies
- Vivian call John Cribbs tonight, email Pat
- Galen will call all members after meeting today
- Send out email to e3 Council general group?
- Will will make calls Mon/Tues to try to figure out venue. Runnersworld.com, also active.com
- Will will set up conference call numbers for each team.
- Ryan, reach out to Wil.
- Will will create template email for team leaders to send out following Tuesday night kick-off
- Ryan, create action item form?
    * Idea: Action item forms, action items for each catergory, people can look and pick right there. Form has blank for committee name, contact info for team lead. URL for bettermeans to-do list. Instructions on how to take over an item and do it.
RunfortheSun-VolunteerOutreachPoster.pdf