Reminder: E3 Council General Meeting @ Sun Jan 2 3pm - 5pm (E3 Council)

Ryan Benech

Dec 28, 2010, 7:38:44 PM12/28/10
to e3Council

E3 Council General Meeting

All members (including new ones) are invited to attend the meeting to accept action items and collaborate with scheduled guests. These are working meetings where things get done!
When
Sun Jan 2 3pm – 5pm Pacific Time
Where
Specialty Cafe & Bakery 3399 Bowers Avenue Santa Clara, CA 95050 (map)
Calendar
E3 Council
Who
All Memebers

Invitation from Google Calendar

You can change your reminders for specific events in the event details page.

William Dinkel

Jan 2, 2011, 1:38:43 PM1/2/11
to Ryan Benech, e3Council
It looks like Specialty's Bakery closes at 3 p.m. today. Shall we cancel/postpone the meeting until next week?

Will

--
e3 council - solar schools

To change the amount of mail you get, click"Edit my membership" from the link below.

Ryan Benech

Jan 2, 2011, 2:34:41 PM1/2/11
to William Dinkel, e3Council
Great job catching this!

Let's call in at 3pm.

Tel: (712) 451-6000  code: 459954#

- Ryan

Galen Swain

Jan 2, 2011, 2:35:31 PM1/2/11
to William Dinkel, Ryan Benech, Project E3
Thanks Wil

I thought that we had our meeting scheduled for next weekend, however, I won't be able to make that one either.  I was planning on an e3 tabling event for next Saturday & Sunday (Los Altos/Mt.View).  I will need to get the prezo materials from Wil.  I am planning on this Tues & Weds, though.

Galen (Respectfully)
$

From: william...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 10:38:43 -0800
Subject: Re: [e3council] Reminder: E3 Council General Meeting @ Sun Jan 2 3pm - 5pm (E3 Council)
To: ryan....@gmail.com
CC: e3co...@googlegroups.com

Galen Swain

Jan 2, 2011, 2:37:49 PM1/2/11
to Ryan Benech, William Dinkel, Project E3
The call-in sounds good, I can be on that today.  See you then.

Galen
$

From: ryan....@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 11:34:41 -0800

Rita Taylor

Jan 3, 2011, 2:55:31 PM1/3/11
to e3co...@googlegroups.com
Hello e3Council,  Happy New Year!

I would like to inform you that I am ending my membership and activity involvement with e3Council organization. I have decided to focus on my career goals. I had enjoyed working with you in accomplishing some great goals for e3Council. I wish you all great success.

Rita Taylor

Pat Gallagher

Jan 3, 2011, 11:17:41 PM1/3/11
to Rita Taylor, e3co...@googlegroups.com
Rita, I want to thank you for accomplishing so much for e3, and throwing your whole heart and soul into the projects you headed up. I know without a doubt that you'll do great at any career goals you focus on.

Happy New Year!

And you can still SOLAR ON,
Pat