Run for the Sun Volunteer Opportunities

Galen Swain

May 5, 2011, 10:21:25 AM5/5/11
to Sun Run, Project E3
Just to let everyone know, e3 Council is planning an event called Run for the Sun in August at Campbell Park (Los Gatos Creek Trail).  We are fanning out for the promotion and are offering volunteer opportunities to participate.  The proceeds are for a solar lab at a local school.  All donations are tax deductible.  If you are a runner or know a runner, you can register at our website.  If you would like to volunteer for this activity or help us promote solar power on schools, please follow the hyperlink below.  This is a great opportunity to connect with the local community about something very important.  I hope you will JOIN US!

RSVP's

Galen (Respectfully)
$

Galen Swain 408 772-3209