Tax-exempt status

Galen Swain

Aug 31, 2010, 5:02:18 PM8/31/10
to Project E3
It is with great pleasure that I am pleased to announce that e3 Council is officially a tax exempt 501c3 non profit corporation.  This will enable anyone donating to our corporation to take a tax deduction on their tax returns.  This is a major development for our organisation and will open many doors of opportunity.

I have set up tabling at the Vallco Mall every Sat & Sun 12pm-4pm between now and September 20, the day of our Fresh Choice fundraiser for the Cupertino Middle School.  If you have sometime free time on Saturday & Sunday afternoons, stop by and say hello.  We are setup at the Vallco Theatre escalators across from Cinnabon's.  I really hope to see you.

Galen (Respectfully)
$

Galen Swain 408 772-3209

Pat Gallagher

Aug 31, 2010, 9:18:24 PM8/31/10
to Galen Swain, Project E3
Many thanks to everyone who put in so much work over the past year and a half, and hung in there. We've come a long way from our first few months, and have a solid core of dedicated folks.

And thank you to our CFO Wil, who researched and applied for both our corporate, non-profit, and tax-exempt status. You rock dude. So do the rest of y'all.

Solar ON,
Pat