Exciting Times (501c3 approved, Fresh Choice @ Vallco Fundraiser Sept 20th)

Ryan Benech

Aug 26, 2010, 7:37:02 PM8/26/10
to Google Group
It's official, E3 Council has been given tax-exempt status by the IRS, which allows us to pursue large donations and operate as an official "non-profit"!!!

:-D

Our first event of the school year is a Fundraiser at Monday, Sept. 30th at Fresh Choice at Vallco Shopping center.  Tell everyone!  Come between 4-9pm and bring the official flier to be counted.  We need your help promoting this event, so be sure to tweet, facebook, and invite your friends and neighbors for a night out for a good cause.

Also, We need volunteers to sign up to host a table in Vallco Shopping center SAT-SUN to promote this event!

Sign up by emailing ga...@e3council.org