GRID Alternatives Bay Area Solarthon Volunteer and Sponsorship Opportunities

wil fluewelling

May 2, 2012, 6:15:14 PM5/2/12
to Project E3
Hello fellow Solarites,

It has been nearly a year since we completed our Run for the Sun.
 I know we are in peak campaign season so I will not take up too much of your time.

Last weekend I was able to volunteer with a Bay Area Non-Profit, GRID Alternatives, who installs PV systems on low income homes.
 Every year they have a massive "block party" like effort called a Solarthon. This year it is in East San Jose, Hillview area, on July 21st.

I am considering signing E3 Council up as a basic sponsor:
Basic Sponsor - $1,000
• Dedicated tabling space to promote your company
• Name on event T-shirt
• Recognition in GRID Alternatives quarterly newsletter

The information is available on the GRID Solarthon web page here.

I know this deviates from our ultimate goal of getting that solar lab on Cupertino Middle, but it will benefit the solar industry as a whole, which is our overall mission.

Please send me your feedback/thoughts/concerns etc. by Monday May 14th.

Go Solar!
Wil

William Dinkel

May 2, 2012, 7:17:58 PM5/2/12
to wil fluewelling, Project E3
Thanks for your message, Will.

I'm not sure how much is in the account, but I appreciate your bringing this to the group.

I guess this raises two questions:
1) Is this officially the end of any E3 Council-related activities?
2) Is this the best way to spend the funds, if so?

Will

Wil

--
e3 council - solar schools

To change the amount of mail you get, click"Edit my membership" from the link below.