GRID Alternatives Solarthon is tomorrow!

wil fluewelling

Jul 20, 2012, 12:55:42 PM7/20/12
to wil fluewelling
Hello friends & family,

Tomorrow is the big day - GRID Alternatives Solarthon starts bright and early, kicking off a busy day where we will complete 13 solar installations for low income families in one neighborhood in one day. I know I reached out already, but I wanted to send you one last email in case you wanted to donate before the event!

If you can help contribute, please go to my secure online fundraising page - even $5 can really help! I am 87% of the way to my personal fundraising goal in support of this huge event, helping make solar technology accessible to all. Will you support me to reach my goal?

Solarthon is a massive project: we will be installing 262 solar panels in a single day! And we need your help. Please consider donating today to help us meet the fundraising goals that allow this great program to exist.

Thank you for helping GRID bring clean energy (and massive savings!) to all our communities!

All my best,

Wil