Re: [e3council] Digest for e3council@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Vivian Lewis

May 4, 2012, 2:42:29 PM5/4/12
to e3co...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone talked to Gaylen? Since this started as his BABY.

Anything that you guys decide is ok with me.

Vivian
On May 3, 2012, at 6:19 AM, e3co...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/e3council/topics

    wil fluewelling <wil.flu...@gmail.com> May 02 03:15PM -0700

    Hello fellow Solarites,

    It has been nearly a year since we completed our Run for the Sun.
    I know we are in peak campaign season so I will not take up too much of
    your time.

    Last weekend I was able to volunteer with a Bay Area Non-Profit, GRID
    Alternatives, who installs PV systems on low income homes.
    Every year they have a massive "block party" like effort called a
    Solarthon. This year it is in East San Jose, Hillview area, on July 21st.

    I am considering signing E3 Council up as a basic sponsor:
    *Basic Sponsor* *- $1,000*
    • Dedicated tabling space to promote your company
    • Name on event T-shirt
    • Recognition in GRID Alternatives quarterly newsletter

    The information is available on the GRID Solarthon web page
    here<http://www.gridalternatives.org/solarthon/bayarea/sponsorship-opportunities>
    .

    I know this deviates from our ultimate goal of getting that solar lab on
    Cupertino Middle, but it will benefit the solar industry as a whole, which
    is our overall mission.

    Please send me your feedback/thoughts/concerns etc. by Monday May 14th.

    Go Solar!
    Wil

    William Dinkel <william...@gmail.com> May 02 07:17PM -0400

    Thanks for your message, Will.

    I'm not sure how much is in the account, but I appreciate your bringing
    this to the group.

    I guess this raises two questions:
    1) Is this officially the end of any E3 Council-related activities?
    2) Is this the best way to spend the funds, if so?

    Will

    On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM, wil fluewelling

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group e3council.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
e3 council - solar schools

To change the amount of mail you get, click"Edit my membership" from the link below.

John Cribbs

May 8, 2012, 12:35:29 AM5/8/12
to Vivian Lewis, e3co...@googlegroups.com

Hi Wil,

Have you participated in any of their installs?

John