Re: How to set keyboard press as a trigger?

Message has been deleted

McFarlane, David

Nov 21, 2022, 2:42:21 PM11/21/22
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Trying to follow this ...

So most of the time the subject gets n-back trials. Then every once in a while the subject gets a cue word instead of an n-back trial. When that happens they must press SPACE. After pressing SPACE the task pauses for 20 s and then resumes with, I suppose, the next n-back trial.

Do I understand this correctly? What do you want the program to do during the 20 seconds? Maybe show us a concrete example of what how you want this task to flow.

-- David McFarlane