step.talkbank.org

Brian MacWhinney

Mar 25, 2017, 3:20:53 AM3/25/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Dear E-Prime,

    In the course of work involving moving our websites to the new CMUCloud computing facility, it was necessary to change the name of the http://step.psy.cmu.edu site to http://step.talkbank.org  If you use or rference the STEP facility, please update your browsers and documentation to use this new site.

    For those of you who are unfamiliar with STEP, it is an acronym for System for Teaching Experimental Psychology.  That title is a bit grandiose.  The resources it actually contains are primarily E-Prime scripts for running both classic experiments as well as more recently used paradigms.  If you have not had a chance to take a look at the materials there, you may find them useful.  In addition, we are always happy to add new E-Prime scripts to this list, as well as scripts from other Experiment Generation Systems (EGS).

--Brian MacWhinney, Psychology, CMU

David McFarlane

Sep 23, 2021, 2:00:21 PM9/23/21
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
STEP has moved once more, this time to the PST Product Service & Support
site at
support.pstnet.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003738794-STEP-Experiments .
See also the announcement at
groups.google.com/g/e-prime/c/xAFMHWzk1LQ/m/iYJjaglZBQAJ .

-- David McFarlane