Re: E-studio files won't open

Message has been deleted

McFarlane, David

Oct 4, 2022, 1:19:35 PM10/4/22
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Roni,

You should probably submit this one to PST Support, at least the one where it thinks you used an Evaluation license. When you do that, make sure that you submit to PST Support and not to the E-Prime User Forum at the PST website, people get those two confused all the time.

-- David McFarlane

On 2022-10-04 Tue 12:34 PM, ronis...@gmail.com wrote:
> Another error that pops up after the first one:
>
> error2.jpeg
>
> On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 12:33:49 PM UTC-4 ronis...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We are having a problem opening e-studio files created with e-prime 3. The files were created on a different laptop and there, we're able to open them. However, in the new laptop we are receiving an error message (please see bellow). The files were *not* created with an evaluation version, so the issue is unclear. What's more weird is that some of the files created with the same licence do open in the new laptop.
>
> Any suggestions for how to solve that problem?
>
> Thanks!
> Roni
>
> error1.jpeg

Virgil Davis

Oct 4, 2022, 2:54:57 PM10/4/22
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
I would try opening the files thru each individual software that has been installed on the computer and/or install the compatible software version from the internet

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/e-prime/477e5ae0-638e-f378-2760-3843459e1736%40msu.edu.