Re: terminate experiment after "x" correct Resp

David McFarlane

Dec 6, 2021, 8:04:55 PM12/6/21
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Monica,

Basically you would use a global variable to keep track of the number of
correct responses -- see the "Using E-Basic" chapter of the E-Prime
User's Guide for guidance on global variables.

Then you would use an If-Then statement to exit the program upon your
desired criterion, see that topic in the E-Basic Help.

To terminate a List object, use the List.Terminate method -- see the
FactorSpace.Terminate topic in the E-Basic Help.

-- David McFarlane