Error code - 0x80030005

Ankita Verma

Sep 8, 2021, 3:12:20 AM9/8/21
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are not able to open and analyse the data of 2 participants attached here.

I would be grateful if you could convert these two data files into excel format and share it with me.

Moreover, I expect a tutorial to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankita Verma

DIGVIJAY-survey study_navigation-002.txt
DIGVIJAY-survey study_navigation-002.edat3
DIGVIJAY-survey study_navigation-002-ExperimentAdvisorReport.xml
Kishore Babu Nampalle-survey study_navigation-001.edat3
Kishore Babu Nampalle-survey study_navigation-001.txt
Kishore Babu Nampalle-survey study_navigation-001-ExperimentAdvisorReport.xml

David McFarlane

Sep 9, 2021, 12:55:40 PM9/9/21
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Ankita,

Try using the E-Recovery utility to recover the data from the data .txt
files. (BTW your existing .edat3 files are filled with nothing but
zeroes, so something went wrong there.)

-- David McFarlane