Dual Task- Audio & Visual, with Response to Audio

Adam Cox

Jan 24, 2022, 2:42:42 PM1/24/22
to E-Prime

Hi,

I am currently programming an experiment that requires a dual-task component. I would like the participant to see a list of 20 words for 3-seconds, with a 1-second blank display in between - PLUS simultaneously, discrete auditory digits will be presented every two seconds, with a keyboard response needed to the digits. The words being shown do not need to be data logged, only the auditory digits. Ideally, I would like both the digit .wav files and the words to be randomized between participants.

Thank you in Advance!

-Adam