Hopp til første uleste melding

Ankita Verma

ulest,
18. sep. 2021, 16:01:3218.09.2021
til e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello David,

In my experiment I need an online tutorial or a script for an e prime version of Approach Avoidance Task.

Furthermore, I'd want you to please provide me with an inline code for an inter-stimulus interval for a fixation cross that ranges between 10–12s.

Along with the steps of how to use it in the experiment.

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to your kind support and suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankita Verma.

David McFarlane

ulest,
20. sep. 2021, 16:40:3520.09.2021
til e-p...@googlegroups.com
Ankita,

Anyone on this Group may help with this, no need to address me
specifically :).

PST has a collection of sample E-Prime programs on their website, but I
do not see anything for Approach Avoidance. I would direct you to
step.talkbank.org for another collection of E-Prime programs, but that
site seems to be down at this time. You might search this Group for
other threads that discuss Approach Avoidance.

How much granularity do you need for your varying ISI? E.g., if you
want to vary ISI from 10-12 s in steps of 0.1 s, you would need only 21
values. You could easily do that with a nested List for the ISI
durations -- see the Nested Lists tutorial in Appendic C of the Users
Guide that came with E-Prime. I would prefer this approach if suitable.
If instead you want to vary by ms (so 2,001 possible values) then you
would want to use PRNG.Random(10000, 20000) in inline code -- see the
PRNG.Random topic in the E-Basic Help facility.

Best,
-- David McFarlane
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter