Repeating missed samples

Aodhán Moran

Feb 2, 2024, 2:48:18 PMFeb 2
to E-Prime
Hi folks,

I hope you are all well and that your New Year is off to a good start. Coming to you in the middle of putting together an experiment for my undergrad thesis. Let me break it down:

1. Visual search task, conjunction search for 4 pieces of artwork
2. Present artwork (750ms), present search matrix (750ms)
3. Running 4 separate blocks for each artwork

Problem: I'm trying to find a way to repeat all missed trials. It doesn't matter if they are repeated after each separate block, or at the end.

Any help with InLine code would be greatly appreciated. Using Eprime 2!

Very best,
Aodhán

Aodhán Moran

Feb 5, 2024, 8:20:16 AMFeb 5
to E-Prime
Figured it out and will post a guide once my thesis is over!