E-Prime Go tips and tricks

Spape, Michiel

Dec 1, 2021, 3:35:45 PM12/1/21
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

For those interested, I wrote a blog post about my experiences using E-Prime Go and how to avoid various problems:

https://www.e-primer.com/2021/12/tips-and-tricks-for-e-prime-go.html

I am also wondering if we could start up some community on social media to help one another with recruiting online samples. E.g. person X posts “experiment this and that requires such and such people, takes so and so long, earns X moneys” and anyone who’s interested can comment to receive a mail/DM with a link and a subject number. Well, I don’t know exactly what would be an ideal way of protecting privacy and the like, but in principle it’s better than to just spam the local recruitment mailing lists, right? Anyone interested in setting up a thing like that (I’d be happy to, but a small network to get it off the ground would be useful).

Best,

Michiel