Issue with Oddball labels

Mohamed Elsayed

Mar 25, 2024, 12:23:30 PMMar 25
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I am working with auditory oddball with 4 sounds (1 with 90% frequency and the rest is 3.3%). I labeled them 111, 112, 113, 114 so they show up like that in the ANT neuro system. It was working fine for a few months and all of a sudden, the labels changed to random numbers. I checked the task in ePrime3 many times and it still shows the labels I put. Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks
Mohamed

McFarlane, David

Mar 25, 2024, 2:38:56 PMMar 25
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Mohamed,

Just wondering -- when you output your labels to ANT Neuro, do you follow those with a "0" label to reset the output before outputting another label?

-- David McFarlane

Mohamed Elsayed

Mar 28, 2024, 4:37:50 PMMar 28
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
Following up on my response below.

Thank you
Mohamed

Mohamed Elsayed

Mar 28, 2024, 4:37:51 PMMar 28
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
I’m not I understand the output step you mentioned? Is this something you do on ePrime or ANT?

McFarlane, David

Mar 28, 2024, 5:09:03 PMMar 28
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Mohamed,

This is something that you do at the E-Prime end.

For more discussion on this please start at the thread at groups.google.com/g/e-prime/c/leyX9jmIJ5w and follow the links from there.

-- David McFarlane

On 2024-03-25 Mon 2:42 PM, Mohamed Elsayed wrote:
> Hi David,
> I’m not I understand the output step you mentioned? Is this something you do on ePrime or ANT?

Mohamed Elsayed

Mar 28, 2024, 5:10:18 PMMar 28
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!