Factor Error: No such attribute.

Chao Han

Sep 25, 2017, 3:52:40 PM9/25/17
to E-Prime
Hello,

I was practicing a Stroop experiment. I wanted to present the mean RT and mean ACC at the end of each block. I had already set the attribute for the mean RT and mean ACC before I present them in a TextDisplay. The codes are:

Dim MeanAcc As Single
MeanAcc = (AccSummation / TrialCounter)
c.SetAttrib "MeanAccAttrib", CStr(MeanAcc)
Debug.Print MeanAcc
Dim MeanRT As Integer
MeanRT = (RTSummation / TrialCounter)
c.SetAttrib "MeanRTAttrib", CStr(MeanRT)
Debug.Print MeanRT

However, I still encountered the following error:

Run-time Error (Line 803)
-990: Factor Error:
No such attribute "MeanRTAttrib"

I'm confused. If I delete the TextDisplay object, I can actually find the MeanRTAttrib attributes in edat2 file.

The attached is the program. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

Best,
Chao
Stroop.es2

David McFarlane

Sep 25, 2017, 4:20:26 PM9/25/17
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Chao,

Before you do anything else, please see the thread at
groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/ . (If I had a nickel for every time
I had to say that -- in fact, I already said this once today!).

-- David McFarlane