Session Time- clock

Matilde Vaghi

Feb 17, 2016, 10:10:57 AM2/17/16
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am running an experiment in e-prime.
I appreciate that when the Experiment starts, the output file has a column named "Session Time" referring to when the Experiment was started and recording time of the clock of the computer (e.g., 15:04:31).

I need to have the exact same information for each of the events in the all experiment.  So for example when a stimulus is presented rather than having time expressed according to the various Logging options (Onset time, Start time etc), I need to have time of the clock of the computer (e.g., 15:07:48). I think it should be possible but I am not sure how I can achieve this.

Any help is appreciated,
Many thanks and best wishes,
M.

Ines Anton-Mendez

Feb 17, 2016, 5:21:48 PM2/17/16
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matilde,

‘Onset time’ (part of the time audit suite) does what you want. The time from start of experiment is given in ms, but it should be easy enough to convert it to clock time if you have the initial clock time.

Cheers,

    Inés

matild...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2016, 5:32:05 AM2/18/16
to E-Prime
Thank you . This is ok but it would be better to have the clock time without doing the conversion... Is there a way?

Cheers, Matilde