E-Prime Go NOT working

Frane Malenica

Jun 6, 2024, 4:34:07 AMJun 6
to E-Prime
Hi,

E-Prime go doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is this a temporary or a permanent thing? I'm asking because I have to conduct the experiment tomorrow on multiple computers and it is much more convenient to use E-Prime go than any other platforms.

Best regards,

Frane

Michiel Spape

Jun 6, 2024, 7:56:57 AMJun 6
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi Frane,

Can you tell me what’s the exact problem? Does it fail to run, compile, start? For every subject? Server issue? No connection at all?

We’re not PST here, of course, and it’s there were you will find the best answer to whether there’s a temporary server outage or such, but I’ve dealt with many EPG issues quite recently.

Best,

Michiel

Manvi Jain

Jun 7, 2024, 7:33:14 AMJun 7
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frane,

The login portal seems to be working for me. And I can access the task designed through Eprime Go as well. You can check it now, if that was a common issue, might have been resolved.

Best,
Manvi

Frane Malenica

Jun 7, 2024, 7:33:15 AMJun 7
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Michiel,

Sorry about the lack of information in my post - I thought this was the  official group of PST. I appreciate your attitude despite my poor description of the problem :). There was probably some service maintenance going today (just my luck), so I couldn't use the server for data collection. However, it was possible to install and collect data locally, so I changed my plan. I thought for a moment E-Prime Go had been discontinued for some reason.

Best regards,

Frane

Michiel Spape

Jun 7, 2024, 8:48:01 AMJun 7
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The server seems horrendously slow for the last few months and, since I was planning to collect some data myself online, I thought you were referring to that. But I think, as Manvi Jain mentioned, that it seems to work again.

Frane Malenica

Jun 7, 2024, 8:50:28 AMJun 7
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Yeah, it's working now - I guess it was some kind of server maintenance issue. It was just my bad luck that it happened at the exact moment I need to do my own experiment. Thank you everyone for replying here.

Best regards,

Frane