Want to add stop watch feature to my experiment-Urgent

Kimi Sarna

Oct 17, 2022, 7:40:44 AM10/17/22
to E-Prime
Hello Everybody,

Could you'll please help me understand if I can insert a stopwatch feature into my stimulus display window... I want my participants to rest the stopwatch every 4 mins while they are also performing an ongoing task. Please help.

McFarlane, David

Oct 17, 2022, 2:00:04 PM10/17/22
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is possible to insert a stopwatch feature into a stimulus display window. This would most likely require some extensive & intricate programming, which might require hiring an experienced programmer, or exploring alternative programming platforms.

-- David McFarlane