New to E-prime | Cannot end trial

Salomé Morais

Sep 2, 2021, 10:31:43 AM9/2/21
to E-Prime
Hya,

I have designed a very simple experiment, without inLine objects, or labels.
The aim is to present a flashing word (from 17 ms until 320 ms display) up until the participant finds out, says that word orally and the trial ends, moving on to a different word.

I have done everything, the experiment works, the problem is that my answer is not ending the trial, but moving along the lines created in the list. For instance, if i find out the word 'axe' on a display time of 200 ms, if i press the button instead of moving on to another word, the experiment goes through all the 38 samples of the same object.

I have done nested lists... I've tried 'terminate' and 'jump' but it does not continue throughout the experiment...

Im sure it is a very silly/simple problem, but i can't seem to figure it out.

Many thanks!