RE: if then statement

Message has been deleted

Spape, Michiel

May 18, 2021, 9:09:23 AM5/18/21
to e-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi Raquel,

What you are looking for seems to be a for statement. Let’s imagine X is a counter – it has to be, right, since you want X to happen multiple times – perhaps based on a number pressed from 0 to 9 to TextDisplay1. Then, for example this should work:

Dim i as integer ‘needed to count along

Dim xtimes as integer ‘not needed but for clarity

xtimes = cint(TextDisplay1.RESP) ‘again, not needed but helpful in debugging

for i = 1 to xtimes ‘note: this means it does not run the statement at all if xtimes equals 0.

debug.print “statetement y”

debug.print “statetement z”

next i

Hope that helps!