Subjects responses missing

RALAIARIMANANA FELANA ANITA

May 29, 2024, 10:00:26 PMMay 29
to E-Prime
Hello everyone!
I've designed a phonetic perception on E-prime. The programme encompasses Discrimination task and Identification task. I am quite new to E-prime and I've just realized  that the responses in the Identification task in the edat files are missing. When the RT is 0, the programme did not log the subject's response.  I know this is very far fetched but I am wondering if there is any chance at all that i could somehow retrieve my data?
Thank you!

McFarlane, David

Jun 3, 2024, 3:31:13 PMJun 3
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
An RT of 0 should mean that the subject did not respond. Does your Identification task time-out if the subject does not give a response?

-- David McFarlane