New video trailer for Empowering Public Wisdom

Tom Atlee

Aug 18, 2012, 7:25:39 PM8/18/12
to e-...@googlegroups.com

We’ve posted our new video trailer for EMPOWERING PUBLIC WISDOM on YouTube.  Check it out and post your comments about it.

Let us know what you'd like to hear in future videos we make.

Coheartedly,

Tom

Mykola Kindrat

Nov 14, 2015, 11:27:07 PM11/14/15
to Empowering Public Wisdom
That video link is dead. Any chance there is another one?

Tom Atlee

Nov 20, 2015, 6:22:28 PM11/20/15
to e-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads-up Mykola. I have no idea why the YouTube video is unavailable. I’ll check with a social media friend to see if she can help.

A version of the video is on my Amazon author page at
http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Atlee/e/B001K7TDOQ/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Coheartedly,
Tom