LEARNZ

Andrew Penny

Feb 2, 2011, 2:50:26 PM2/2/11
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rocky and everyone else involved in bop e-learning

Rocky, all the best with your move back to the classroom. My advice to you and others not involved with LEARNZ yet? Get your kids into virtual field trips! They will truly motivate your class to want to learn. Read the blurb below and check out the exciting field trips we have on offer this year. If anyone has any queries do not hesitate to email me or call the teacher free phone 0800 CALL LEARNZ (0800 22 55 53).

Best

Andrew

LEARNZ provides free virtual field trips for all New Zealand registered
and provisionally-registered teachers. During a virtual field trip,
students experience going right to the centre of the most fascinating
events, businesses and locations around the country, in real-time.
Students' participation is supported by online background materials and
activities, and is enabled using live audioconferencing, web board and
diaries, images and videos uploaded daily.

You can register for LEARNZ field trips for free at www.learnz.org.nz
--
Andrew Penny,
LEARNZ Teacher