ideas for courses

Rochelle Jensen

Nov 4, 2010, 12:15:05 AM11/4/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I am in the process of writing  blurbs for some e-learning  professionl learning that will be offered at Schools Support Services next year.

So far I have a workshop around strategic planning, literacy and ICT and intend keep the –e learning BOP network going.

Any ideas  you may have re workshops /prof lng that would be of benefit to you and your teachers would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Rocky

Rochelle Jensen

-Digi -Adviser

-New Zealand Curriculum Adviser

School Support Services

‘Learning Partners’

The University of Waikato

142 Durham Street

t 64-7-5775314

m  021-552 -964

blog  http://rocky11.blogspot.com/

“ Attitude determines altitude “

Cato Family

Nov 4, 2010, 12:24:07 AM11/4/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com
eportfolios
blog  http://rocky11.blogspot.com/ <http://rocky11.blogspot.com/>

“ Attitude determines altitude “

Karen Scott

Nov 4, 2010, 2:44:55 PM11/4/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi there
I'm so pleased the eLearning group will be carrying on into next year. It has been so valuable for me and our school to come along and network with other teacher.  I'll have a quick chat with our ICT team this morning about our focus areas and get back to you.
Cheers
Karen

Fiona Hawes

Nov 4, 2010, 2:58:02 PM11/4/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rocky

Our cluster is interested in digital citizenship and the new resources surrounding this, as well as getting to grips with e-portfolios/learning journals.

:)
Fiona

On 4/11/10 5:15 PM, "Rochelle Jensen" <rje...@waikato.ac.nz> wrote:

blog  http://rocky11.blogspot.com/ <http://rocky11.blogspot.com/>

“ Attitude determines altitude “

Teresa Walker

Sue Walmsley

Nov 4, 2010, 8:47:18 PM11/4/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rocky

Where to start??? I definitely like the idea of digital citizenship to give the structure and outline to

Where we are heading with the students.

E- portfolios and reflective tools would be great.

Continuing with the e-BOP to help strengthen leadership would be great as well.

Sue Walmsley

Associate Principal

Pyes Pa School

Tauranga

phone: 07 543 0064

Nov 4, 2010, 8:53:59 PM11/4/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rocky
We also would love to hear what people are doing with eportfolios…not the LMS type so much but how schools are using ict for records of learning – what systems schools/individual classes have set up.
Thanks
Kaern

From: Rochelle Jensen <rje...@waikato.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 17:15:05 +1300
To: <e-learn...@googlegroups.com>

Hamish Wadsworth

Nov 16, 2010, 5:29:24 PM11/16/10
to e-learn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rocky,

Def interested in the strategic planning side of things, as well as the other areas people have already mentioned. How about looking at how schools can develop GATE type programs for kids with super-talents.

Hamish