Down: erights.org wiki.erights.org combex.com etc

Mark Miller

Dec 27, 2016, 3:08:34 PM12/27/16
to e-l...@googlegroups.com, cap-...@googlegroups.com, fr...@googlegroups.com
erights.org and combex.com being unreachable are my fault -- I need to do some postponed coordination with Verio, my hosting company.

wiki.erights.org being unreachable is probably my fault as well, though I do not host it. I suspect there's a problem at the Verio end on the DNS mapping.

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM

Mark Miller

Dec 29, 2016, 9:03:42 PM12/29/16
to e-l...@googlegroups.com, cap-...@googlegroups.com, fr...@googlegroups.com
erights.org and combex.com are back up for now, though we might still have some problems. I need to clean something up.

I will get to wiki.erights.org tomorrow.

Sorry for all the inconvenience!

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM

Mark Miller

Dec 30, 2016, 12:31:21 PM12/30/16
to e-l...@googlegroups.com, cap-...@googlegroups.com, fr...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know the IP address to be associated with wiki.erights.org ?

(I've already sent email to James Graves but have not yet heard back.)

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM

Mark Miller

Dec 30, 2016, 12:35:43 PM12/30/16
to e-l...@googlegroups.com, cap-...@googlegroups.com, fr...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind. I got it: 50.77.162.165
until I get the dns restored, the wiki can be reached at

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM

Mark Miller

Jan 29, 2017, 7:17:22 PM1/29/17
to cap-...@googlegroups.com, e-l...@googlegroups.com, fr...@googlegroups.com
erights.org is still not up but will be soon. Problem at ISP Verio. I had hoped to get it fixed this weekend but it looks like it'll be a bit longer.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:12 PM, 'Mark S. Miller' via cap-talk <cap-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yes, different problems this time, but provoked by the same massive non-transparent migration their are currently doing. Sigh.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Baldur Johannsson <zaru...@gmail.com> wrote:
DNS still not restored it seems. Problems with the registar?

    Cheers,
    --MarkM

  Cheers,
  --MarkM

Mark Miller

Jan 30, 2017, 12:00:09 PM1/30/17
to cap-...@googlegroups.com, e-l...@googlegroups.com, fr...@googlegroups.com
erights.org and wiki.erights.org are both up. Hosting issue resolved.

--
  Cheers,
  --MarkM