error with stereoplotter after external orientation

egui...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2016, 6:15:58 AM2/25/16
to E-Foto
Hi,

I'm trying to do the photogrammetric restitution with the Stereopotter but I got the following error: Could not find ant pair. Please check your external orientation.

When I look at the EO parameters I see that one of my aerial one of them got 0,0 values for all values (XO, YO, ZO, W, K..).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Bests

Emilia

Jorge Luís Nunes e Silva Brito

Feb 25, 2016, 9:47:53 PM2/25/16
to e-f...@googlegroups.com
Dear Emilia,

Thank you for your interest in the e-foto project. Please send us your epp file project to permit us to see what is going on. I would like to advise you that, prior to use the stereoplotter, you must execute both the interior and exterior orientations of all of your images. Please refer to the e-foto tutorials.

Best Regards,

--
Você está recebendo esta mensagem porque se inscreveu no grupo "E-Foto" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para e-foto+un...@googlegroups.com.

--
Jorge Luís Nunes e S. Brito -Ph. D.
Professor Associado

egui...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2016, 3:20:37 AM2/26/16
to E-Foto
Dear Jorge Luis,

First of all thanks for the quick reply and congratulations for the software, it's very well done and useful.

Regrading my post, I'va done the IO and EO before trying to use the stereoplotter. However, I noticed that for my first image the valus after the EO were =0. I had tried to change that but couln't. As you asked, I attached the epp file of my rpoject.

Many thanks for your help,
Best regards
Emilia

Emilia Guisado

Feb 26, 2016, 3:23:01 AM2/26/16
to e-f...@googlegroups.com, jsil...@gmail.com
Dear Jorge Luis,

First of all thanks for the quick reply and congratulations for the software, it's very well done and useful.

Regrading my post, I'va done the IO and EO before trying to use the stereoplotter. However, I noticed that for my first image the valus after the EO were =0. I had tried to change that but couln't. As you asked, I attached the epp file of my rpoject.

Many thanks for your help,
Best regards
Emilia

--
Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito em um tópico no grupo "E-Foto" dos Grupos do Google.

Emilia Guisado

629900511
cabo1.epp

Emilia Guisado

Mar 8, 2016, 5:48:36 AM3/8/16
to e-f...@googlegroups.com, Jorge Luís N.S. Brito
Dear Jorge and Silvia,

I don't know if you have found the problem with my epp file. I'm still struggling with the external orientation and the stereoplotter and can't continue working. any ideas?

Many tahnks for your support,

Kind regards

Emilia
--
Emilia Guisado

629900511

Jorge Luís Nunes e Silva Brito

Mar 9, 2016, 1:08:48 PM3/9/16
to Emilia Guisado, e-f...@googlegroups.com
Dear Emilia,

We have been working through your epp file, and we have fond some problems on it.

As far as we figured out, you have succeeded in the exterior orientation of one of your 3 images of your project. (The first one)

You have also tried to run the phototriangulation procedure. However it has not converged after 6 iterations. If you take a look in the numerical values of the EO parameters you will see it.

We conclude that there is nothing wrong with your e-foto software version. You may need to review your photogrammetric project from the very first beginning. (Unfortunatedly this is what photogrammetry is all about !....)

In order to try to help you I would like to suggest you to make avalilable for us (Google Drive or dropbox, for instance), if possible, your image files, camera callibration certificate, description and UTM coordinates of your ground control points.

We can work in your project to see what is going wrong, form the point of view of the photogrammmetric procedures. I do not know how much time you may have to finnishing your work, but I think that this could be the best way to try to help you in this matter.

Thank you for your interest in our e-foto software.

King regards,

Marinos Vlachos

Mar 14, 2024, 11:56:54 AMMar 14
to E-Foto
i have a similar issue with the stereo pairs. I am using the 2023.6 version of efoto. After aerial triangulation and after converging after 6 iterations, there are  not any pairs created and thus I cannot proceed with dsm and orthophoto generation. Any tips about that?

L C Teixeira Coelho

Mar 14, 2024, 12:32:35 PMMar 14
to e-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marinos. Could you please share your epp file with us? Also, which set of images are you using?

Thank you.

Prof. L C Teixeira Coelho | DSc, DMin | 🇪🇸 🇵🇹 🇧🇷
(Spellings/Grafias: Luiz or Luis Carlos)
Rio de Janeiro State University | School of Engineering | Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Lab
Universidad del Estado de Río de Janeiro | Facultad de Ingeniería | Laboratorio de Fotogrametría y Detección Remota
Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro | Faculdade de Engenharia | Laboratório de Fotogrametria e Sensoriamento Remoto
English | Português | Español | Français | Deutsch | Italiano

Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito no grupo "E-Foto" dos Grupos do Google.

Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para e-foto+un...@googlegroups.com.

Marinos Vlachos

Mar 14, 2024, 12:47:10 PMMar 14
to E-Foto
I am using images captured above Cyprus from an aerial platform. Is a 2*3 block.

Marinos Vlachos

Mar 14, 2024, 12:47:50 PMMar 14
to E-Foto
can i share the file from google groups?

Marinos Vlachos

Mar 14, 2024, 12:48:45 PMMar 14
to e-f...@googlegroups.com
I just found it through email