Fwd: Salim-Sulaiman Concert Tour

Moyez Kamani

Jun 25, 2024, 5:17:45 PMJun 25
to E-Bapa

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: FOCUS Canada <focus....@focusha.org>
Date: June 25, 2024 at 4:05:15 PM EDT
To: Moyez Kamani <moyez....@gmail.com>
Subject: Salim-Sulaiman Concert Tour

Salim-Sulaiman Concert Tour

Dear FOCUS Supporter,

Salim and Sulaiman Merchant are bringing their concert tour "Salim Sulaiman Live" to Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver. The concert promises to be an evening of soul-stirring and toe-tapping Sufi, folk, and Bollywood music. A portion of the concert profits will support the work of Focus Humanitarian Assistance Canada.

For more information, kindly click on the links below:

We hope you and your families will be able to join in on a night of music and fun!

Sincerely,

Samir Manji
Chair, FOCUS Canada

Visit the FOCUS Canada website: www.focus-canada.org
Suite 200 - 49 Wynford Drive, Toronto, Ontario M3C 1K1, Canada
Phone: (416) 423 7988 / 1 (800) 423 7972
Registered Charity No. 89564 7055 RR 0001

This email was sent to moyez....@gmail.com
Focus Humanitarian Assistance Canada · 200-49 Wynford Dr · Toronto, ON M3C 1K1 · Canada