Fwd: Queen Size Bed available for donation

Moyez Kamani

Jun 26, 2024, 6:45:51 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to E-Bapa
Sharing

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Farida Janmohamed <fari...@hotmail.com>
Date: June 25, 2024 at 7:22:03 PM EDT
To: Moyez Kamani <moyez....@gmail.com>
Cc: Imtiazali Waljee <imtiazal...@iicanada.net>
Subject: Re: Queen Size Bed available for donation

For now I have circulated this request to you both only please; if you want me to circulate to other volunteers please let me know, thanks a lot. Be blessed/safe.

Queen size bed with mattress and two sides drawers. GOOD CONDITION ... BEING SENIOR I HAVE NOT ASKED FOR A PICTURE. If you think you need one, please let him know when you contact him, thanks a lot.

If interested please directly contact Mansurbha at 416-412-2977