A friend mentioned http://www.laxmiroad.in. She has been corresponding with
a contact at the site who seems to be willing to make it accessible. I
agreed to take a look at the site and felt that it would be a good exercise
for the group.
1. There are unlabeled images.
2. There does not seem to be a consistant side bar but I could be wrong
since those images could be the side bar links.
3. No use of headings.
4. A lot of links with nondescriptive text.
5. There are a bunch of mouse over links. I can click on them and am taken
to where I expect to go but what does the mouse over contain?
6. When clicking on a link to get details of a new product, a new window is
opened. I find this a good thing since the window that opens is a cleaner
interface. I cannot be sure though of how other people view this.
I am copying this conversation to the contact.