Wills Wing Falcon with all the gear

Mark Moloney

Mar 23, 2021, 3:35:12 AM3/23/21
to Dynasoarers
I kept my glider all these years in the optimistic hope that I would get back into the sport after work and family settled down. Moving house, and some coaxing from my partner, has made me realize that this is unlikely. Original glider, plans, harness, reserve chute, and helmet are looking for a home. The glider is about 20 years old, kept protected, and low hours. I was a recreational pilot and last flew with the Wellington Club in NZ. It might suit someone learning to fly (subject to a professional check only due to age) before moving to a higher performance glider. The glider has always been well cared for.

I'm open to offers and located centrally in Melbourne. Ping me if you would like more information.

Best regards,
Mark