Bright 2017

Darren Brown

Jan 24, 2017, 5:52:36 PM1/24/17
to dynasoarers
Hi All

Been through first rounds and we have one, possibly 2 family units if any one wants them. Please let me know in the next couple of days otherwise I will let the accommodation know that we don't need them this year and they can rent them out to others.

I have confirmed:

Geoff and Jenny
Leigh & Rosalie
Chook (single pilots unit)
Warren & Mara
Sally and I

Cheers

Darren

Greolt .

Jan 24, 2017, 6:58:56 PM1/24/17
to dynas...@googlegroups.com
Darren

Sally and I will grab a family unit.

Greg

Darren Brown

Jan 24, 2017, 7:05:42 PM1/24/17
to dynasoarers
Hi All.

One has now been taken so there is now only one family unit left. Let me know if you want it (by the weekend if you can).

Greg & Sally - now have you down as confirmed.

First in best dressed.

Cheers

Darren

Darren Brown

Jan 30, 2017, 5:26:35 PM1/30/17
to dynasoarers
Hi All.

Last call for takers for the final family unit we have. If no takers later today I'll let the units know we don't need it this year so they can rent it out to others. For those confirmed coming, I'll get details of the deposit (one nights accommodation) we need to pay for each unit.

Cheers

Darren

Greolt .

Jan 30, 2017, 6:03:54 PM1/30/17