Glider transport from Melbourne to Moyes (Kurnell Near Sydney)

Gabriel Toniolo

May 10, 2018, 12:34:17 AM5/10/18
to mh...@yahoogroups.com, nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, wvhgc@yahoogroups com, Dynasoarers
Hi,

If anyone is heading to NSW or specifically the Moyes factory, I am wanting to send my hangglider up there. Within the next two or three months would be ideal.

If you can or know anyone going up or returning to NSW who is set up to carry a hangglider, please let me know.

Regards,

Gabriel Toniolo
0407544511

James Wynd

May 10, 2018, 3:22:30 AM5/10/18
to dynas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel

Jon Merli may be able to help

James Wynd | General Manager
Youth Services

YMCA Victoria - Youth Services | IKON Park, Gate 3, Royal Parade, Carlton 3053
Postal Address PO Box 833, Parkville VIC 3052
Mobile 0419 346 362
E james...@ymca.org.au  W www.victoria.ymca.org.au

The YMCA is committed to environmental sustainability. Think before you print. NOTICE: This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and destroy all copies immediately. YMCA Victoria refers to operations associated with the Young Men’s Christian Associations of Victoria Inc and subsidiaries. Email policy.

YMCA Victoria acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and live. We pay our respects to their Elders both past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.

Gabriel Toniolo

May 10, 2018, 3:46:13 AM5/10/18
to dynas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks James, I’ll try him.