Mt Emu Upgrade Working Bee:

Gabriel Toniolo

Feb 10, 2017, 4:18:26 PM2/10/17
to nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, mh...@yahoogroups.com, Skyhigh, Dynasoarers, wv...@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Honey
Reminder: Put this in your diaries for next week.

Date: All day,Saturday, 18th February and Sunday morning, 19th February, 2017.

Meet: Mt Beauty bakery 7:30 am for departure 7:45am

Volunteers tool kit: Whipper snippers and fuel, small chainsaws, long handled secateurs, Mattocks, post  hole shovels, sturdy steel rakes, crowbars

My contact details: Mobile: 0412 454771

Don’t forget to bring your Gliders and a cut lunch, water etc..
A sweep to drawn who will get first launch off the new ramp!

Look forward to your enthusiastic replies,

Regards,

Paddy Honey

Paddy Honey

Feb 11, 2017, 4:13:30 AM2/11/17
to Gabriel Toniolo, nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, mh...@yahoogroups.com, Skyhigh, Dynasoarers, wv...@yahoogroups.com
Yes Gabriel,
We need more than the 4 or 5 that have responded.
Closer to a minimum of 12 - 15 able bodied people.

The plan is to meet at Mt Beauty Bakery.
I plan to drive up from Melbourne Friday, 17th February during the day.
If anyone wants a lift let me know.
See you all in Mt Beauty next Saturday morning early.
Regards
Paddy Honey.

Patrick Honey, mobile

Dave Moore

Feb 12, 2017, 4:11:49 AM2/12/17
to mhgc, nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, Skyhigh, Dynasoarers, wv...@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Honey
Hi all,

Just so we know how many are planning on coming up, could you let Paddy know by clicking on the link below.

Many thanks

Dave M

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gabriel Toniolo <gabriel...@hotmail.com>

.

__,_._,___

Gabriel Toniolo

Feb 12, 2017, 4:23:46 AM2/12/17
to dynas...@googlegroups.com, mhgc, nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, Skyhigh, wv...@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Honey
By the way, if you can't get there at the designated time. Of course you are welcome to come a little later. We will be monitoring UHF channel 16 (open) for anyone needing a ferry up the hill.

The track is two wheel drive and in reasonable condition for non sport cars.

We hope to be launching from the hill at days end and there may be a BBQ for the volunteers held at the Mt. Beauty airfield to finish the day off.

Regards,

Gabriel Toniolo
0407544511

Mark

Feb 13, 2017, 3:34:07 AM2/13/17
to Gabriel Toniolo gabriel.toniolo@hotmail.com [WVHGC], dynas...@googlegroups.com, mhgc, nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, Skyhigh, wv...@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Honey

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the working bee. However, I have the brushcutter which can be used if someone is willing to drop by Blackburn and collect it.

Mark Pike

0408 801 356

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gabriel Toniolo <gabriel...@hotmail.com>

Get out of the House and Fly with us -
Western Victorian Hang Gliding Club

http://www.WVHGC.org

.

http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=14750729/grpspId=1705431955/msgId=1680/stime=1486891427
http://y.analytics.yahoo.com/fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&a=10001310322279&js=no&resp=img&cf12=CP

__,_._,___

Gabriel Toniolo

Feb 16, 2017, 7:27:20 PM2/16/17
to nevhgc-mem...@googlegroups.com, mh...@yahoogroups.com, Dynasoarers, wv...@yahoogroups.com, Skyhigh, Patrick Honey, phil.s...@bigpond.com, Tim Leed
Please read below.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Patrick Honey <paddy...@optusnet.com.au>
Date: 17 February 2017 at 11:03:49 am AEDT
To: Gabriel Toniolo <gabriel...@hotmail.com>
Cc: Tim Leed <t...@melro.com.au>, "Phil Schroder(hg)" <phil....@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [MHGC] Mt Emu Upgrade Working Bee:

Hi Gabriel,

As per our conversation earlier,
can you please email one last call out for volunteers for tomorrow on Mt Emu.
We have about 8-10 committed so far, but we need double that number to complete the exercise this weekend.

If we can wrap works on launch Saturday, a group is planning a half day to mountain bike the superb single tracks up up at Falls Creek on Sunday.
Experience is necessary and there are mtn bikes available for hire at Falls creek from 8am - 4pm.

Re meeting up tomorrow, Saturday, 18th February:

We are meeting 7:30 am to leave at 7:45am at the Mount Beauty Bakery.
If there are people intending to come later, please call me on 0412 454771 today, so I can organise someone to hang back to guide later volunteers up the hill.
I recommend 4WD use only as the weather forecast is inclement.
There is no mobile or radio reception on the track up, which is behind the hill.
It takes about 40 mins from Mount Beauty to the MT Emu launch driving at a common sense pace.

I’m organising a BBQ for Saturday afternoon once and if work is completed most likely at the Mt Beauty Airport, if pilots take to the air.

Thanks for emailing this message on to the various flying groups and clubs.

Regards,

Paddy

__._,_.___
<83B1EB70916F46208461A88A64AB9CFD.png>