Error with rastergram

yar...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2020, 3:56:52 PM3/16/20
to DynaSim Users
Hello,

I am using a Dev version of DynaSim in the 2019b Matlab, and got an error in the following:

"Error using line
Vectors must be the same length.

Error in dsPlot (line 910)
                  line(thisAxes, [spk spk],[c+ypos-.5 c+ypos+.5],'color','k'); hold on "

I looked over the issues in the Dynasim, but the same issue was addressed in other version of Matlab, not in the 2019b. Has anyone seen the same error in 2019b Matlab with Dev?
If so, could you please help how to solve it?

Thanks!

Young-Ah

Erik Roberts

Mar 16, 2020, 5:35:36 PM3/16/20
to yar...@gmail.com, DynaSim Users
to help us help you, temporarily edit dsPlot, write a line write above it with “keyboard”, then inspect the variables, report on findings.

erik