Can Dynamorio collect programs in docker?

dayu

Jul 12, 2022, 10:05:33 PM7/12/22
to DynamoRIO Users
     The program to be collected is deployed in Docker. Therefore, I want to collect the command information of the program in Docker. Can Dynamorio support program collection in Docker?
      I tried to use opcode collection in docker. Dynamorio collection has no output and no other information. The status is abnormal.

assad.hashm...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2022, 1:04:21 PM7/13/22
to DynamoRIO Users
> Can Dynamorio support program collection in Docker?
You should be able to run DynamoRIO in a Docker container.

> I tried to use opcode collection in docker. Dynamorio collection has no output and no other information.
Does it behave differently when it is NOT run in a Docker container? i.e. do you get a full opcode trace?
Have you built opcodes client with SHOW_RESULTS defined?