Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
DynamicCapsule
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
DynamicCapsule
Contact owners and managers
1–7 of 7
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Yusuf Balta
Sep 30
review
Hello, could you download the app and provide me with some feedback? If you com.beycode.market mind
unread,
review
Hello, could you download the app and provide me with some feedback? If you com.beycode.market mind
Sep 30
Констянтин Алексєєв
Sep 16
T4T
Hi! I've just joined your Google Group and I'm about to install your app. I'll keep it on
unread,
T4T
Hi! I've just joined your Google Group and I'm about to install your app. I'll keep it on
Sep 16
Gillian Amarille
, …
Swap Solutions
3
Sep 2
i have installed please do the same
Please add Bulgaria to Countries/regions for your Closed Testing track. My Google Play country is
unread,
i have installed please do the same
Please add Bulgaria to Countries/regions for your Closed Testing track. My Google Play country is
Sep 2
flipj argendy
, …
Swap Solutions
8
Sep 2
Active Call Settings in Dark Mode
Please add Bulgaria to Countries/regions for your Closed Testing track. My Google Play country is
unread,
Active Call Settings in Dark Mode
Please add Bulgaria to Countries/regions for your Closed Testing track. My Google Play country is
Sep 2
Thijs van den Broek
Aug 28
Just did it.
Just tested yours! Would appreciate a test back 🙌 1. Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com
unread,
Just did it.
Just tested yours! Would appreciate a test back 🙌 1. Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com
Aug 28
Angus
,
mecorven
2
Aug 28
Bubble doesn't do anything??
Hey the app is still under development and i will add features gradually while being in close testing
unread,
Bubble doesn't do anything??
Hey the app is still under development and i will add features gradually while being in close testing
Aug 28
Reclaim app
, …
flipj argendy
3
Aug 28
Test 4 Test
Would you mind testing my restroom review app? Join the group: https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/
unread,
Test 4 Test
Would you mind testing my restroom review app? Join the group: https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/
Aug 28